- White polo shirt with S.M.A. school insignia engraved (available only at the school). Shirts must be tucked into pants.
- Only plain white undershirt or gym shirt is allowed
- Navy blue long cotton pants. (No jeans, no other colors)
- White, black, or navy blue socks.
- Only white, navy blue, or black closed toe shoes or sneakers with socks are allowed.
- A navy blue, black, or white pullover sweater. (Optional, but advised if a child has to wear a sweater due to illness)
- P.E.: blue shorts or blue running pants and S.M.A. school gym shirt, obtainable at the school’s office.
- Black, brown, white, or navy blue belt. No other colors.
- Low cut business haircuts (as shown in pictures).
N.B. Students not adhering to dress code will not be allowed in school.
Strictly Forbidden for Boys:
– Earrings, necklaces, wristbands – Dreadlocks and plaited hairstyles
– Long hair/ afro/ pony tails/ wigs – Hair picks, caps, head coverings,
– Gang paraphernalia hats, headbands
(Bandanas, coloured shoelaces, etc.) – Cuts/designs in eyebrows
– Designer haircuts (Mohawks, inscriptions in hair, lines, etc.)
– Visible tattoos