- White polo shirt with the school’s insignia engraved (available only at the school). Shirts must be tucked into skirts and pants.
- Only plain white undershirt or gym shirt is allowed.
- A navy blue all around pleated skirt below (covering) the knees OR long navy blue cotton-polyester pair of pants. These pants must be loose. Tight pants and jeans are strictly forbidden. (No other colours)
- Only black low-heeled shoes or black, navy blue or white sneakers are allowed).
- White, black, or navy blue socks.
- A navy blue, black or white pullover sweater is allowed. (Optional, but advised if a child has to wear a sweater due to illness)
- P.E.: white short pants (mid-thigh, not shorter) or blue running pants. White S.M.A. Physical Education T-shirt, obtainable at the school’s office.
- One pair of stud earrings.
- Black, brown, white, or navy blue belt. No other colors.
- Black, brown, white, or navy blue hair ornaments. All other colors are strictly prohibited.
Strictly Forbidden for Girls:
- Make-up and jewelry except for pair of stud earrings
- Gang paraphernalia (bandannas, colored shoelaces, etc.)
- Long nails or acrylic nails.
- Head coverings, hair picks, caps, dreadlocks, hats, headbands
- Slippers/ open-toe shoes/ sandals
- Color hairstyles (only natural hair colors are allowed)
- Cuts/designs in eyebrows
- Designer haircuts
- Visible tattoos
N.B. Students without uniform will not be allowed in school. For further guidance, refer to the ‘Respect and Responsibility Programme’ at the back of handbook.